Friendly Friday Duplicate
Day: Fridays 10:30 a.m. . SANCTIONED GAME! Member of the Common Game! NEXT GAME: FEB. 22
Holy Spirit Catholic Church
1800 SW State Route 150
Lee’s Summit, MO
The church is located on the north side of 150 Highway, second street on the right west of Ward Road (SW Arboridge Dr.) or the first left east of Pryor Road (SW Arboridge Dr.)
When: 10:30 a.m. to approximately 2:00 p.m.
Play begins promptly at 10:30, please arrive a few minutes early so you can be in your seats and ready to go by 10:30!
- $8 for non-members of Mo-Kan Bridge Academy
- $6 for Mo-Kan Bridge Academy members. (See Membership.)
- We will let you have your first play at the discounted Mo-Kan Membership price if you are an ACBL member.
- If not yet an ACBL member, you may purchase a one month trial membership at the door for $7.99 and we will let you play for just $1 your first time! This gets you the advantages of ACBL membership for 1 month, including their very nice magazine, and if you decide to keep your membership, the $7.99 applies to the first full year of membership with ACBL.
What is included?
- Beverages, snacks, and lunch
- Guaranteed partner if necessary
- Pre-duplicated boards with hand records.
- Member of The Common Game. You will have results emailed to you if you are an ACBL member with your email on file.
- Results will also be posted on this website.
Novice Game: 49er (0 to 49.99 masterpoints) stratified within this bracket if possible. 3 table minimum required. If less than 3 tables, players will need to play in the open game.
Open Game: Players can hold any number of masterpoints and play in this game. Stratification within this game whenever possible, dependent on number of tables in play.
This is a pair duplicate game which means you will be playing with the same partner throughout. We encourage you to find a partner with whom you are comfortable. However, if you need us to find a partner for you we will make every effort to do so ahead of the game if you contact us. If a partner has not been found or if you suddenly find yourself without a partner, you can still come to the game. We will either match you up with someone else in a similar situation at the game, or you will play with the game director as your partner. Bear in mind, if you come to the game without a partner, you may have to play in the open game if your partner is not eligible to play in the novice game.
Contact the director of the Feb. 22 game, Kathy Rolfe, if you have any questions or need a partner. Or just to let her know you plan on playing!
GAME CANCELLATION NOTICES
- We MAY cancel our game anytime the Lee’s Summit R7 School District is closed due to bad weather. Check with the director if not sure.
- We might need to cancel on short notice due to unexpected Church events. Those who have let us know they plan on coming will get an email notice of cancellation.
- Game cancellations will be noted on this page when they happen.